Donating your time is one of the most valuable ways you can support Recycle Utah.
If you would like to join the fun and volunteer, please contact Eric at (435) 649-9698 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our warmest thanks to our weekly, monthly, seasonal, and special event volunteers! We are so grateful for your help and your time!
A special thanks to these volunteers, we can’t do it without you:
Biruta Strausser Shaun Block Bev Harrison
Jo Bateman David Nicholas Elena Grissom
Hal Cook Jane Moldenhauer Jeff Louden
Bruce Erickson Jim Vanderwest Jimmy Weinberg
Dana Peterson John Rohman Lynn Rowe
Linda Pflughaupt Max Kloeppel Krista & Megan Ellis
Ed McLaughlin Meryl Thomas Mike Hunter
Ellen Sherk Rachel Buhler Josie Chesley
Volunteering with Recycle Utah means getting fresh air, burning calories, and making your community cleaner and greener. You can learn about re-use, recycling, composting, water conservation, and so much more while you’re here.
Just a few of the things our volunteers do:
- Assist in operations such as sorting and baling
- Help the public by directing recyclers and answering questions
- Answer phones and help keep the office organized
- Help clean up the center (sweeping around bins, compacting cardboard, organizing our re-use Warehouse, etc.)
- Help with mailings
We also rely on volunteers for special events and programs such as:
- Elementary Education
- The Water Festival for 4th graders
- The Harvest Fest
- 100 Mile Meal
- Recycle Utah Uncorked
- Collection Events: Prescription Drugs, E-Waste, and Hazardous Waste
See what one group of volunteers did in this short video:
**Volunteers must be 8th grade above