Park City Green Drinks
Green Drinks is an opportunity to meet and mingle with other eco-conscious people, and hear from local leaders about sustainability, environmental, and social advocacy issues.
2021 Green Drinks will be scheduled month by month to coincide with how the COVID pandemic evolves in our community. Please stay tuned!
2021 Green Drinks dates include:
- Tuesday, January 19, 2021 9:00am – 5:00pm at Recycle Utah Tours
- Tuesday, March 9, 2021 5:30pm – 7:00pm at Woodward Park City 3863 Kilby Rd, Park City, UT 84098 (outside), masks required, limited capacity, RSVP required; to sign up email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tuesday, May 11, 2021 TBD
- Tuesday, July 13, 2021 TBD
- Tuesday, September 14, 2021 TBD
- Tuesday, November 9, 2021 TBD
Admission to Park City Green Drinks is always free, but you must be 21 or older to attend the event. Donations to Recycle Utah will be accepted at the door, which allow us to continue hosting these free community events.
Park City Green Drinks events occur the second Tuesday of every other month. Green Drinks hosts must be a Recycle Utah Green Business. If you would like to host a Park City Green Drinks event, or speak about how your organization helps to protect the environment, please contact Recycle Utah at 435-649-9698 or email@example.com.