Park City Green Drinks
Green Drinks is an opportunity to meet and mingle with other eco-conscious people, and hear from local leaders about sustainability, environmental, and social advocacy issues.
2022 Green Drinks will be scheduled month by month to coincide with how the COVID pandemic evolves in our community. Please stay tuned!
2022 Green Drinks dates include:
- Tuesday, February 8, 2022: 6:00pm – 8:00pm at Park City Lodging, 1915 Prospector Avenue. The Topic is 2021 Green Business Award Winners.
- Tuesday, March 8, 2022: 6:00pm – 8:00pm at Red Flower Studios, 1755 Bonanza Drive, Unit B;. The topic is Environmental Social Governance Investing and Green Banks. This is a RSVP required event capped at 40 guests to maintain social distancing. If you are interested in attending, email email@example.com to reserve your spot.
- Tuesday, May 10, 2022: 6:00pm – 8:00pm at Swaner Nature Preserve, 1258 Center Drive (Redstone). The topic is Water. This is an outdoor event, please sign up in advance here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/may-park-city-green-drinks-registration-301031371937 to reserve your spot.
- Tuesday, July 12, 2022: 6:00pm – 8:00pm. The host and topic are TBD.
- Tuesday, September 13, 2022: 6:00pm – 8:00pm hosted by Park City Gardens, 4459 UT-224. The topic is TBD.
- Tuesday, November 8, 2022: 6:00m – 8:00pm hosted by Twisted Fern, 1300 Snow Creek Drive. The topic is TBD.
Admission to Park City Green Drinks is always free, but you must be 21 or older to attend the event. Donations to Recycle Utah will be accepted at the door, which allow us to continue hosting these free community events.
Park City Green Drinks events occur the second Tuesday of every other month. Green Drinks hosts must be a Recycle Utah Green Business. If you would like to host a Park City Green Drinks event, or speak about how your organization helps to protect the environment, please contact Recycle Utah at 435-649-9698 or firstname.lastname@example.org.