Park City Green Drinks
Green Drinks is an opportunity to meet and mingle with other eco-conscious people, and hear from local leaders about sustainability, environmental, and social advocacy issues.
2020 Green Drinks dates include:
- Tuesday, January 14, 2020 6:00 – 8:00pm at Brass Tag in Deer Valley
- Tuesday, March 10, 2020 6:00-8:00pm at Temple Har Shalom
- Monday, May 11, 2020 5:00 – 6:00pm at Your Own Home – this one is virtual!
- Tuesday, July 14, 2020 6:00 – 8:00pm at Summit Community Gardens
- Tuesday, September 15, 2020 6:00 – 8:00pm at Summit Community Gardens
- Monday November 9 and Tuesday, November 10, 2020 12:00pm – 4:00pm TOURS at Reycle Utah
Admission to Park City Green Drinks is always free, but you must be 21 or older to attend the event. Donations to Recycle Utah will be accepted at the door, which allow us to continue hosting these free community events.
Park City Green Drinks events occur the second Tuesday of every other month. Green Drinks hosts must be a Recycle Utah Green Business. If you would like to host a Park City Green Drinks event, or speak about how your organization helps to protect the environment, please contact Recycle Utah at 435-649-9698 or firstname.lastname@example.org.