Park City Green Drinks
Green Drinks is an opportunity to meet and mingle with other eco-conscious people, and hear from local leaders about sustainability, environmental, and social advocacy issues.
2017 Green Drinks dates include:
- Tuesday, January 10, 2017 at Park City Brewery
- Tuesday, March 14, 2017 at Grand Valley Bank
- Tuesday, May 9, 2017 at Park City Coffee Roaster
- Tuesday, July 11, 2017 at Bill White Farms
- Tuesday, August 8, 2017 at Recycle Utah (Community Cruiser Ride in collaboration with Jans)
- Tuesday, September 12, 2017 at Gallery MAR
- Tuesday, November 14, 2017 at Twisted Fern
Admission to Park City Green Drinks is always free, but you must be 21 or older to attend the event. Donations to Recycle Utah will be accepted at the door, which allow us to continue hosting these free community events.
Park City Green Drinks events occur the second Tuesday of every other month. Green Drinks hosts must be a Recycle Utah Green Business. If you would like to host a Park City Green Drinks event, or speak about how your organization helps to protect the environment, please contact Recycle Utah at 435-649-9698 or firstname.lastname@example.org.