Park City Green Drinks
Green Drinks is an opportunity to meet and mingle with other eco-conscious people, and hear from local leaders about sustainability, environmental, and social advocacy issues.
2019 Green Drinks dates include:
- Tuesday, January 8, 2019 at Alpine Distilling’s Silver Creek Location.
- Tuesday, March 12, 2019 at Townshend’s Teahouse
- Tuesday, May 7, 2019 at Riverhorse on Main
- Tuesday, July 9, 2019 at Bill White Farms
- Tuesday, September 10, 2019 at Center Of Excellence
- Tuesday, November 12, 2019 at Park City Storage
Admission to Park City Green Drinks is always free, but you must be 21 or older to attend the event. Donations to Recycle Utah will be accepted at the door, which allow us to continue hosting these free community events.
Park City Green Drinks events occur the second Tuesday of every other month. Green Drinks hosts must be a Recycle Utah Green Business. If you would like to host a Park City Green Drinks event, or speak about how your organization helps to protect the environment, please contact Recycle Utah at 435-649-9698 or email@example.com.