Performance Measures for 2016
- 830 tons of glass collected
- 193 tons of metal collected
- 87 tons of plastic collected
- 7.2 tons of Styrofoam collected
- 642 tons of paper and cardboard
Total materials recycled: 3,519,000 lbs, or 1,759 tons!
We also had an almost 20% increase in the number of cars visiting our center daily in 2016, compared with 2015. On average, our center receives 360 visitors per day.
Performance Measures for 2015
- 735 tons of glass collected
- 10,299 lbs of snowsport equipment colle
cted, sorted, shipped, and recycled
- 15,417 lbs batteries collected and shipped
- 169,344 lbs e-waste collected
- 7,847 students educated
- 590 tons of paper – Which means Recycle Utah sequestered enough methane to fill 6.5 hot air balloons, saved 10,030 trees, 4,130,00 gallons of water, and 273,170 gallons of oil
Total materials recycled: 3,248,930 lbs, or 1,624 tons!
That’s enough recyclable material to fill 320 garbage trucks, or enough recyclable material to cover one acre of land, 6 feet high.
Performance Measures for 2014
- 1,388,830 lbs (694 tons) of glass collected
- 22,971 lbs of snowsport equipment collected, sorted, shipped, and recycled
- 5,211 lbs batteries collected and shipped
- 159,071 lbs e-waste collected
Total materials recycled: 1,544 tons
Performance Measures for 2013
- 1,340,020 lbs (670 tons) of glass collected – that’s 81 truck loads!
- 15,340 lbs of snowsport equipment
- Batteries collected and shipped : 7,100 lbs
- E-waste collected: 120,380 lbs
Specialty Items Collected : 1,541 tons!